Thursday, April 25, 2013

Psychedelic 60s!

'Saccharine' is the title of my newspaper/magazine which I am creating for my Fashion Communication project at uni.  Saccharine is an artificial sweetener.  I really wanted the content of my magazine to match the title.  I decided to make some bright, sugary and garish images inspired by the psychedelic era.
With the Mod inspired photos that I had previously taken I converted them to black and white.  I then printed off the images and coloured them in with marker pens.  I cut out the images and placed them on colourful, floral and patterned backgrounds.  These backgrounds were created by scanning retro tea-towels, scarves, dresses and fabrics.
Below are just a few of the images that I created.
Model: Sian Bott.











No comments:

Post a Comment